Sunday, July 5, 2009

inside out.

I slept since 5p.m. on sunday and woke up at 9a.m. on monday. (16 hours) :D

So now i am energetic, high energy level. Flower power!!

As you guys wouldve known. Yesterday was seafield family day!

It was, cool. I didnt do much, didnt spend much, although i have too much coupon=.=
But im happy enough(:

No timee. There was dodgeball to play, Maggi to sell, and icecream to eat sell too.



See i got this from family day. Later i go take marker pen and write at the butt "SEAFIELD CARNIVAL 2009"

then i will remember. lol.



It was fun, if u werent there, sucks to be you.. But nevermind, years to come there will be more family day.



My sister fell sick the day before carnival.. she wanted to go, but sick.

So i wanted to get her something nice from carnival, tenghan said lets go catch fish for gg. They say if we catch 10 fishy u get a turtle/ tortoise/ whatever.

Lazy la, plus fish aso finish d. SO i got her the above jelly. Turtle right turtle right?

:)

No pictures, as i was too busy.

Oh, when i was at the booth, i saw a shirt.

on it, was,

"DUDE, YOUR GIRLFRIEND KEEPS CHECKING ME OUT!"

So i kept laughing and i nudged tenghan and pointed at the guy's shirt.

Aww, should see his face. Trying so hard to act mad while he was smiling..bluek.

Sorry b. hahahaha.

And no one knows

Why I'm into you

Cause you'll never kno what it's like to walk in our shoes

And no one know, the things we've been through

Can never measure up to half of what I put you through

That's why we'll break through

And I don't care what they say

I'm gonna be with you

I'm gonna be with you

I wanna be with you







No comments:

Post a Comment