
Im sorry for my absence for the past few weeks. Left my blog dead, and its really getting dead-er and dead-er every single day.
I even change my background tone to a dull-er color to signify dying blog.
haha.
I do think of updating but i just dont have the time. :(
*cough alasan cough*
I still hang out with the same people,
chiley miley choong still alive weih...:Pand i still love her, how?
YOUUUZZ MAH BESS FRENNNN :D:D:D
but i still hang out with him most of the time. (:
hes very immune to my pinching and whacking already, trust me. hahahaa.
did someone say "abuse"? lol
So, should i make it a point to make myself to at least update a SHORT update every once in awhile? *heh
So, should i make it a point to make myself to at least update a SHORT update every once in awhile? *heh
Everything is coming past so fast that i dont even realise its going to be September, where smart trials are coming. I am not ready, i tell you.
The syllabus is so W I D E,
especially for Biology that i dont know where to start.
And i know SMK USJ 12 closed down for H1n1. Poor Ms.chai, :( RIP.
SANITISE people, sanitise.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WALTERRRRRR(:
bestest wish, luck, may all the girl lucks be with you. haha, smile always.
p/s; look less in the mirror la..heh
Walter's birthday passed, and i didnt even make a post for him like he did for me:(, im such a bad friend. Sorry walter... I will make it up to u. (: eh, i like ur house. haha. Next time i come again ok? :D
Within the last month, i realise something. Im such a procrastinator. I skip school whenever unnessasary. haih, sorry seafield. (:
chaos, i love you!!
p/s..i dont know boy, i think i maybe, fallen falling for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment