Saturday, August 22, 2009

yyling is shellshocked

Just the other day i watched a video of a grandmother shouting "F*ck YOU!!" at a market when the fish seller accidentally chopped her fish into 4 pieces instead of two. It was hilarious.


shellshocking?
*i find this word so cute so im going to use it more often. hahahaha

Its really creepy to imagine whats the future going to be like. Even at this century, kids are getting more weird by the day.


Will these be our children?


jeekeng, huang xi (zips best friend)

huang xi and zip are really good friends, they even look alike.
ehhh, i wan to find best friend that looks like me too ;(

he posed that way, i got the picture that way.

dont blame me. :P

017298XXXX

*guy for sale* smirks

fei oh fei.

maybe having kids like this isnt a very bad thing at all, eh? (:


Im not really against people cursing but sometimes it just hurt your ears to hear them speaking that way. Sometimes i do blurt out something rude unintentionally, sometimes with intention, especially to walter. hahahaha.

Im sorry if i ever hurt your feeling walter(:

I still remember when weijian took the plastic gun he bought and shoot me with those tiny bullet at Phun's house. I shouted F*CK! and phun laughed.

"omg yyling first time i hear u say that.."
heh. im innocent child ok. bluek
.
.
.
.
But we should really stop, and be polite with manners.

Like what my tuition teacher said, the fabrics of society is wearing thin.
We should all be like zipeng, motivated and hardworking to study and study and study. Just look at zipeng's motivated face, makes me feel like studying, dont u? (:


*motivated face*
you can request this as your phone wallpaper, leave a msg at my textbox. hahaha

I took a random facebook quiz "what is your hidden talent?"

One of the question was,

Which one you prefer/ know :

Elijah the Prophet
Apostle Paul
Maria Magdalena
John the Baptist
Daniel
Billy Graham

I chose "daniel" because it sounds familiar. I dont know who the rest was.

I thought billy graham was that billionaire, bill gates, and was mother mary's name maria magdalena=.=

I was filled with paranoid, if i choose this will they say my hidden talent was stupidity... haha. heck who cares la.

OK MATHS TIME!!! GO YYLINGGGGGGGG.

No comments:

Post a Comment