Wednesday, February 3, 2010

eight :)


I have just came back from seeing my loveee.

No not that love love kind of love, the love of love kind ler. hahaha, getting confused? Nola! i went to find my second love, xinfei! Its usual, the talking non stop part, talking about others, life, colleagues.

and i still dont understand how some people can eat nasi lemak tambah nasi then roti telur summo, and NOT GET ROUNDED (*fat cough)

I feel fei's hair is so different. Somehow, :) she supports the cutting hair part but, does not support the coloring part. -.-

I LOVE TODAYYYY. LOL, just because i can see her and spend whole day with baby for no reason. I WENT SHOPPING AGAIN! and he picked one for me. I like i like i like.

I LOVE 8, every part of it. Perhaps today it will be my favorite number. :)

Not many things that i need today, is available everywhere, probably some. But its never gonna be the same unless its given to me personally, or surprise surprise.

told you i like 8! :)


Oh oh I saw so many pretty faces

Before i saw you, you

Now all i see is you I'm coming for you

No no Don't need these other pretty faces

Like i need you


And when your mine in the world

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

No comments:

Post a Comment