I am still quite unsure how this whole thing happened but i think i will just live with it, whether i survive it or not, all up to me now i guess.
By the way, happy birthday dearest mummyyyyyy ♥
where is this daddy lookin, =.=''
Thank you mummy for everything you have done before for me, no matter how it pissed me off i am still now grateful that you make me feel so pissed. Forgive my past mistakes!, and i bought you a gift already eventhough i not there to kiss and hug you for your birthday. May lady luck be with you always and may your health be a 101% healthy.
and may you strike lottery so i can get some share, cough.
:) i love you so very much my dearest mummy! *hugs
Oh now, i was, not am, was, very sad that i had to leave all my dearest people back in Malaysia to just land myself in a city with the same initial letter from where i come from, Moscow. Yes it was all tears and sadness but, i am blessed to have friends here, similarly having the almost equal lameness as you guys back in Msia. Seriously. lol.
i am already missing those laughters. :'(
(ps; look at YI AN)
even when im gone, wait for me okay guys?
Moscow is really something new, i thought i was going to some very ulu place, or something. Where the floor is seriously wooden and the water is dirty. But this place isnt. The view and place i live in now, is somewhere i will and can spend my life forever. hahaa. Maybe i drag baby come here stay with me :D
airport :)
some word. lol.
my untidy room -.-''
baby will know why i like this room :)
i miss you baby :(
Another thing is the weather here is killing me, its freezin cold even when its brightly sunny. Weird right, but we Msian students came out with a conclusion. That Msia is weird, not other countries. hahaha. Theory that have yet to be proven. But i like Msia still la, :)
* * *
I took for granted, all The times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh can't you see it baby,
You've got me going crazy
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh can't you see it baby,
You've got me going crazy
I wonder how we can survive, this romance
But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance
Oh you can't see it baby
You've got me going crazy
But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance
Oh you can't see it baby
You've got me going crazy
smile more baby, like you always do whenever im with you.
hearts. ♥
we can still beat the distance, yes we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment