Friday, October 29, 2010

when we are so far away :)

Isnt it amazing how the net connects people? From one end of the world, till the other end. :)


Im pretty worried when I knew my parents decision to send me so far, how am I going to cope with studies while missing everyone back in Malaysia so badly. But still, im getting used to it now!


(:


This is mommy, being a super bright lightbulb.
She's even wearing bright orange! hehe

If there was one thing that i want to see everyday, it would be my mom's smile. How she would smile when she sees me online, and how she will ask me how is class, how is the weather here. Am i sick? Have i been drinking enough water.. Have i taken my dinner, or whats for dinner. 

I admire a mothers love for her child, seriously. I want to be like my mom, when i grow up! Theres nothing i would change about you mommy. =)


sorry im always annoying you, hahaa. p.s. this is my OH REAAAALY  face ;) 

see bb pout, hahaha.

i love you mummy & i love you baby! =)


I just realise that maybe my blog is where u can spot teng han's soft spots. He may seem like nothing bothers him, but somewhere deep inside he always cares. Probably hes just not used to showing his feelings. Plus if he dont tolerate my nonsense i will get angry, so yeah. haahaha. Thats why we are made in pairs, you just need to find the right one! *winks. Warning, in order to find the right one, you may break hearts, or you yourself may be broken. But wounds heal =)

Notice : I have realised, that Oovoo is much cooler than Skype. I have been using Oovoo continuously for the past few days ever since Onion intro'ed it to me :)

thus the pictures,
see this jeekeng, parasite other people webcam.
dowan get his own. sigh jeekeng. hahaha

see my face, failure. zzz


they all laughing at my failure. even myself.

elisha, onion & meeeee. notice i have been showing alot PEACE signs.

haih, onion effect. hahaahaha 


 stunned face o.O''



haaaa, jinee trying to stretch his face =P

we all must smile more, eh? :) i likeeee. 


eventhough i like smiling, my smile isnt that pretty either.but but, imperfections is normal =) 
learn to accept, and we will all be fine!





 but smiling to make someone else's day is a blessing, you know? =)
why is jeff always in the middle? o.o




No comments:

Post a Comment