Im going to smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, pretend like it was all a dream, and act like its not hurting me.
:(
you did not hurt me with what you did, but you hurt me with what you didnt do.
Sighs,I skipped lecture today, on a Monday. Because it was so so cold and i dont think i have enough time to get ready by the time i woke up. And by the time i woke up, i see my pretty princessy room mate Onion still sleeping so soundly. Looks like she has been dreaming of her king again. hmms.
So i woke up and played Tetris the whole day.I was waiting. I was waiting for something to miraculously happen so that i can just hop in and and and.....i dunno? o.O
But nothing happened. I was pretty disappointed by myself not doing anything beneficial. Perhaps talking to Brandon made my day a little. I miss Brandon, he has always been there for me when im bored at home. =.=
| =) |
I wish i can carry him everywhere i go, so that i can have someone to talk to. Today i asked him whether he missed me, he stun for a little while and say yes aunty y. I miss you very much.
Do you even say you miss me? =.= a 5 year old does. =(
BRANDONNNNNNN!! I can imagine the way he says "yes aunty Y..I miss you very much"..♥♥♥
ReplyDelete