I skyped with mommy today. I missed having her to talk to, and having her laughing at me when i tell her things i worry about. All she would do is probably, smack me and tell me to not think so much. Life's gonna give you loads more other trouble than those small things i worry about now, says mommy.
Even when i tell her my troubles, she never seem to be bored listening. I wished i had more friends like that. She knows im pampered in Malaysia and i wont be pampered here.
Im learning, really, to accept and to give in. But while i learn, i realise, im giving in to things that shouldnt even exist in the very beginning. Where will i go, giving in... what good will it do, pretending to forgive someone when you dont want to.
Nothing actually is as it is before anymore.
If people want me in their lives, they'll actually do something.
No comments:
Post a Comment