And maybe it's time to change
And leave it all behind
I've never been one to walk alone
I've always been scared to try
So why does it feel so wrong
To reach for something more
To wanna live a better life
What am I waiting for?
'Cause nothing stays the same
Maybe it's time to change
'Cause nothing stays the same
Maybe it's time to change
Sick puppies was the band who sang this song :) Title, maybe. :)
Maybe it really is time to change!
Recently lots of random emotions have been going through me, if i was to paint it in the colors of the rainbow i dont think i would be enough either.
I used to have more feelings towards everything, i used to feel more alive and feel more talkative but seems like the feelings faded, i lost the essence or something. Too much fun maybe, or too much philosophy?
I dont have much things to say anymore, my mouth like lazy to move already. Brain lazy and body tired. I prefer to just stone and do nothing at all, anywhere, like floating on cloud nine but not on the good side, perhaps the gloomier side. Im afraid if one day a cloud will follow me around and strike me with lightning, bahh.
I suddenly thought being passive was kinda fun too. I wanna be a rock now. Not rockstar. But a real hard to break and tough rock. Such immense ignorance, i think isnt hard to be. Let go, move on, let life pass by. Like instant cake mix. I will be in this state for quite awhile i think. Lets call it Passa Statusa. :)
Is it possible to lead a flourishing life without drama? no puede, por que?
No comments:
Post a Comment