| whennnnn is my resttttt dayyyy comingggg =(((( |
Theres nobody to cheer me up like when im in Msia when im in Moscow..and now my dearest Khai Sze is leaving tooooo. SAD WEEK. I DONT LIKE. emooooooooooooooe.
Its very tiring to rush things here and there, plan things here and there and your brain just keeps moving and moving and running like its on life marathon. Endorphin booze please, i need. :( I feel a large heavy wave is just coming to hit me den ill be so dead coma in bed. Bless me with more strength, i need em.
(refer to title)
I took pictures of Goddess-es to keep in my lappie so maybe they work miracles. Lavish me with happiness and prosperity and great lymphatic system so that u know...i be strong n healthy!! :)
![]() |
| so gold O.O |
![]() |
| I forgot which is which edric...=s He told me i think, which is for what.. i think middle one is health?? |
![]() |
| the chicken has chicks around it!!!! XDXD |
The exhibition was at Midvalley, i forgot main reason why i was there, but i just remember eating alot of food with baby that day and the funniest part of the day was watchin a XL fitting almost-there-man into an M size kiddo shirt, while the worker watch him force himself into it with terror.
![]() |
| he thinks the bunny is cute. |
![]() |
| Pie; OMG i cannot move my arms. its gonna tear..=O |
And you still wonder why ah pie pie, whyyyyyy are u singleeeee? To all interested, hes very available. Please take him and go. He's all yours..and hes straight.
One thing good about him is he's camera friendly. He likes taking picture of all this "proud" moments..Imma be proud of u for one sec okay pie pie. .___.
![]() |
| that day too, baby has this weird craving i think. he dying for famous amos suddenly. |
Its not even a week and im already missing Malaysia!
Im now kinda disturbed with the rumours saying the healthcare professionals grads from overseas are not up to Malaysian standard. I dont know if its the system problem, or its the students. Or its just the university itself. Or maybe because we graduates who are adapted to overseas system dont know the Malaysian development of healthcare system. I dont know. Or is it just us..not paying enough attention to grad properly with proper knowledge. I dont know.
I just know..that i go with prayers. I pray that all matters will be solved soon, stop the rumours, true or not true. If theres trouble, try to stop it, or overcome it. Even minimizing it might help. Dont just sit there and say you'll do something but nothing is being done at all. :)
I just need one simple hug..and tell me, everything will be alright, sincerely. Ill be happy.
| says it: we're growing old, day by day. i even have wrinkles! |
p.s. 6 egg tart stealer. are u there? :) i miss you! i know u stalk me one. hahahaha =P
p.p.s fml. its dam blardy cold and its damn sunny at the same timeeeeeee. =(






No comments:
Post a Comment