So, yes. I was in uni today, examining slides for histology and learn all over again about cytoplasms and nucleus and all that. Okay perhaps a little refreshing needed but i basically know what they do or what they actually look like. I can sketch em out of u want me to. Just draw one bulat den another bulat den done lor.
Its just that life isnt that easy now. faham faham lah.
Ah, after tutorials was Physics lecture. Have i ever told you that i hated Physics? Thats why when local U offered electrical engineering to me i was like WTG PHYSICS??!!
I skipped lecture after tutorials. .__. And so i heard there was a commotion between people who wanna help us skippers to mark attendance and people who dont wanna help but feels its unfair to them and its only fair if we skippers dont get attendance marks. Hmms. Why la so emotional people these days.
I pray for change. .__. Im sure we are praying together right? :)
On a brighter note, I found desserts picture in my computer! ohemmmggg.
| greentea ice cream with yams and red bean and everything nice. got 4 spoon. means its 2 pairs. |
| baby&i, and him&she, been spending time like forever together. -.- |
:) Im happy that my best girlfriends are with my best guy friends (cough carmen&phun cough)..and we are able to hang out together always! And im even more grateful that they are willing to spend time with me when at times, they can just go out and enjoy themselves. :D
MOF is in Pyramid. NO not MOS, MOF. Go google it, you might find it somewhere :)
| balls =OOO |
I cant remember what brought us here, but i think Adeline or JK came up with the plan. Was originally shopping with him, then we met up and went for desserts :D
| while waiting the other lovebirds trying on clothes. i think you just cut your hair right baby? <3 ive always liked short haired boys :P |
JINEE I SHARED MY SECRET OF HOW I GROW D. =P UR TURN!!
| ahhhhh <3 |
| ahhhhhhhhh-er. lol. din notice the slippers till now. O.O |
Im happy, just looking at us.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment