Monday, March 19, 2012

Memorable Monday

Ugh. Been awhile since any teacher picked on me, looks like my biochemistry lecturer hates me now for talking in her lectures haha. But hey on a brighter note, now everybody knows my name. Well at least she does. O.o

I wasn't even talking all the way to Sacha and she had to call my name. When she ask me to stand I was like oh god why. Lol. Oh wells at least I've felt almost everything now. Haha experience matters?

 I went shopping for a little while on the way home from bank. Window shopping. I didn't see anything I like, was finding for sport shoes, I kinda in-grow my sports show. Yes, my feet shrank :OO and now my shoes are too big for me.

How?! And the heels are all so tempting. I would buy them, wear em once and sayonara I'll never wear it again. GIRLS. :)

das all tatas.

p.s on a brighter note, thank you. ive finally realise what actually matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment