Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring

Where are you?

where are you sun..:(


I cannot take the cold no more :'( and the slippery road is so irritating. Taking steps like I'm 100 years old is one thing, falling and getting wet all over is another. What's worse, stepping into a puddle of mud that apparently to my eyes appears to be hard ice ice ice. Kill me..😱



But at least the sun is shining despite the cold, the sun is still fighting for me :) thank you sun. Thank youuuuuuu ^^

On a brighter note...

Today I'm thankful. Thankful that maybes the good deeds I've been doing paid off. Haha. Ss.. But listen to my story!

Yesterday on my way back from dermatology class, I don't know if I dropped my student cards n hostel card and other cards or was it pickpocketed from my pocket, but I lost em. Pickpocketed is not a word right? how do i describe that i encountered a pickpocket and make it past tense? wait, i just did. o.o

anyway, Yea.. That whole lot of documents and all, I lost it. By the time I realized it I was already near the train station but I still had hope, I walked back to find for my cards but alas, I couldn't find it. So miserably I made my way back home partially thanking god for still having my phone with me. I had a bad feeling that day, idk why and I decided to keep my phone inside my bag instead of the usual jacket pocket. Seeeeeeee. GOOD DEEDS.

I didn't know what to feel but lol.. I told myself its okay, I'll have newer, improved and improvised cards tho I have to go thru the hassle of reapplying haha. Being optimistic is the only way of not crying, trust me. I remember losing my textbook when I was in 3rd grade and I cried the whole night cos I couldn't do my homework and I was afraid my parents were going to be so dissapointed at me.

Yes I'm THAT afraid of disappointments.

Anyway, why did I say that my good deeds are paying off?

Because...today someone from the admin office called me and gave me a number to claim my stuff back!! It has been found!!! Haha. Although I don't know the condition of the cards and all, but I'm thankful that someone was kind enough to make the effort to return my cards :) bless you kind stranger! Bless youuuuur soullllll *shingggggg- godly light appears*

This made my day so much better! In addition to my cancelled classes and lectures because its Pirogov conference today in university, my day started perfect. PERFECT. I haven been feeling this way since.. Idk.

Yesyesyes im on top of the donut hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment