Monday, January 18, 2010

probably another something i will regret

I never wanted to get angry, to get annoyed by you. But often i do, do you really know what you are doing?

I know.. if having friends was a crime, i probably go to jail right now. Im small minded or whatever, to think of what you are doing is wrong. ass. Why when i do something its wrong, but when you do it it seems right all the while.

unfair.

Being a girl really is difficult sometimes. Even having friends is a crime.

I dont want your sympathy anymore, i dont want to be dependent on you anymore. Perhaps that will make you feel better.

i will show you what independent is like.


Am I keeping you awake, if I am then just say,
You can make your own decisions; you can make your own mistakes,
I'll live and let die all the promises you made,
But if you lie another time, it'll be a lie that's to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment