Yvonne says:
i hate boys
Edric says:
wth
lol
Yvonne says:
exceptt you ler
Edric says:
you hate me too@!
Yvonne says:
hahah
i say except you first
Edric says:
haha
Yvonne says:
-,-
Edric says:
no
me first
LOL!!
Yvonne says:
noo me first
=p
Edric says:
ah
mau gaduh?
lol
Yvonne says:
what you wannn
come laaaa
i can eat more than you okayyy
Edric says:
=.=
Yvonne says:
hahaha
Edric says:
you sure?
Yvonne says:
yesss mann
Edric says:
yu eat all you can
I EAT YOU!
Yvonne says:
0,0
scary... *freaks out*
Edric says:
wahahahha
rarw
Yvonne says:
shoo shoo dont eat me
you just have to add pepper
cos i very sweet already
HAHAHAHAHA
Edric says:
pepper comes with salt
means you're SALTY!!
jaja
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yvonne says:
-.-
NO I IS NOTTTZZZ
Edric says:
it is...
Yvonne says:
I IS SWEEETTT!!!!!!!!!
Edric says:
whatever (jin's style)
Yvonne says:
righttttt (yyling's style)
*flips hair, face up,
hahaha
i hate boys
Edric says:
wth
lol
Yvonne says:
exceptt you ler
Edric says:
you hate me too@!
Yvonne says:
hahah
i say except you first
Edric says:
haha
Yvonne says:
-,-
Edric says:
no
me first
LOL!!
Yvonne says:
noo me first
=p
Edric says:
ah
mau gaduh?
lol
Yvonne says:
what you wannn
come laaaa
i can eat more than you okayyy
Edric says:
=.=
Yvonne says:
hahaha
Edric says:
you sure?
Yvonne says:
yesss mann
Edric says:
yu eat all you can
I EAT YOU!
Yvonne says:
0,0
scary... *freaks out*
Edric says:
wahahahha
rarw
Yvonne says:
shoo shoo dont eat me
you just have to add pepper
cos i very sweet already
HAHAHAHAHA
Edric says:
pepper comes with salt
means you're SALTY!!
jaja
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yvonne says:
-.-
NO I IS NOTTTZZZ
Edric says:
it is...
Yvonne says:
I IS SWEEETTT!!!!!!!!!
Edric says:
whatever (jin's style)
Yvonne says:
righttttt (yyling's style)
*flips hair, face up,
hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment