Sunday, November 28, 2010

zzz

O Lord. I need strength for my coming week, bless me with all types of power and motivation because i will need those. Add in some boost or turbo, perhaps a cannon? To blast me to space where there is no interruption and i can study anywhere, cos there is zero gravity and all that cool stuff. I wanna go to the Moon, if its on the way.

I have just wasted my weekend not doing anything productive, again. Besides sleeping and eating, yeah, that is it. All of my weekend is spend there. Ok i lied. Facebook too. Most of it.

Who the tututututttttt came up with Facebook and Tetrissss???!!

This is depressing. I have many problems. One of it, is that my eyelids arent the same.One is more obvious than another. Sad.

eyelids and examsSS! hard week ahead.
...and is it just me, or there is a spike in the activity of animal/ pet abusers these days. Its so horrifying to see those tiny rabbits or puppies or kitten or any sort of tiny vulnerable animals being tortured like that, and worse? The abuser, mostly are females, some males. What the heck is wrong with the society? Cant you people just leave those heart bearing animals alone?!

I hate animal abusers. You people who actually is guilty of animal abuse should die being tortured too then perhaps, you'll how how does it feel being tortured, poked, smacked, smashed. I could shed tears watching, id give up watching halfway and suddenly feel so guilty being in the same category as humans, worse, female.

You people are so so mean. Rot in hell. For every bone you break, thats how many defects you will have in your next life, or perhaps you should just stay in hell. Idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment