Did you know? KFC here is much better compared to Msia! Serious. I had it twice, and i dont really actually eat chickens, but it tastes finger lickin' good. :)
Which means, i just had it for dinner. =) This proves that i got eat, every single day i kena paksa makan, by anyone i talk to, dont know why. lol.
The only weakness is that the chicken parts they give. You know the wing part of the chicken? Its divided into two, and worse, its counted as two. LOL. Guys wouldnt be satisfied but i am, because im a chicken wing lover! =)
So weird leh, when someone reads out your blog upfront, i mean read it out to you, makes you feel very shy, i dont know why too, but i just feel shy if someone reads it out loud to me. =x Its like not me, u know. When you put your thoughts into words it clearly shows how you actually feel and how you actually think. Lol. I sound very childish.. =(
But now, weather report. It has been so so cold for the past few days and hopefully the temperature will increase a little according to the forecast. But seems like, everything is so cold! I even skipped Anatomy today because well, the whole point of skipping was to skip, so skip!
I was too happy cos its Friday. Means, Saturday is here =)
![]() |
| i miss the clear blue sky! |
![]() |
| ah so dull =( |
Today when i called my sister, i managed to get a glimpse of baby Jessica ;) She already can walk, and speak some baby language. I miss her awesome standing hair and her cute reaction when i sing her Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Now when i sing to her over webbie, she doesnt seem to understand, :(
I think lag! ahhhh. Msia why ur internet so sucky. Everyday i see on Facebook people posting up about the connection problem and the hot hot weather! Adeline said its gettin hotter, please send some heat over, :(
![]() |
| i miss baby Jessica :( |
For tomorrow is a new day, what happens today is passed.. and is to be made history. For pie pie says so.
I have to say thanks to the 6 egg tart stealer, alot alot. For brightening up my day though its really dark and yea..sleep time. =) Thank you 6 egg tart stealer.



Evonne Guan!! hahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDeletehahah hellooooooo yeeeexinnnn :D
ReplyDelete