Thursday, April 14, 2011

again, doughnuts

I dont know, this might be my favorite month, but to some people it just seems to be a very bad month. I hope you guys be strong and face all challenges that comes your way okay? 

Ive been lazyyyy and i didnt have much time to update. It isnt really a good day for me either. Im feeling tired and irritated and everything bad. Dont feel like doing anything either..but i have alot of things piling up everywhere. Every week there are tests and exams and everything. I suddenly want some time alone.

But i always make it through, you can you can you can. Perhaps its just something random bugging you yy.

Swt self motivation. Well at least i know bad stuffs do pass, no use pondering over it.

But when bad stuff comes, its always good to look back and think of all the good stuffs/sweet stuffs around you right.

you understand me most. :) good stuff #1

good stuff #2
hahahhaa i love bunnies. :)

good stuff #3 - chocolates always make my day.
If i could, i would have taken picture of everything good in life, but i guess i was too busy being happy that i forget to take pictures. Will do, next time.

It was Women's Day, thats why im blessed with so many nice gifts. Im really surprised by what the guys did during that weekend, i feel even happier getting a personal bodyguard for the day.

That Women's Day itself was pretty dead, but that weekend was the one when we were celebrating. I believe most of the women here in Moscow were blessed with epic night when the limo came and they had a ride of their lifetime.

But my family brought us out to satisfy our chinese food craving that night. We went to a chinese restaurant (ya how exciting!!:D:D:D). Yeah, i know it might be something so common in KL but here chinese food, mamak, its like heaven.

part of my new family
Theres still two more naughty kids, but they were adopted away to C-zone cell group. Well i have 6 years to collect meaningful pictures, i guess i can snap one or two of their face. :)

they say cos they like it when my hair smells good. :)

i was...extraordinary. spot the weirdness.
Family means nobody gets left behind. I love this phrase so much. At one time i was pretty much addicted to that blue monster. I got keychains of it in green grass dress. Hehe.

my new family :)

every girl has a bodyguard that night. :) we were even arranged to sit in alternates. haha.

I dont know who was mine actually, many of them very helping me all the way. And i remember that night i wasnt feeling so good either. Thank you so much. You know who you are. =)

And oh, not to forget the roses i received. Thank you Chai. :) Oh, thank you Dadali too. One thing i do realise here is that they have more florists on one street than the whole Malaysia. And i think its because of the weather, the roses is drying up, with its color intact. :')

Thank you everybody. I love all of you. For efforts made, for smiles you enlighten, for hugs that were given. I had the best women's day ever.

good food makes me smile.
Good stuff can overcome sadness. They always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment