Grumbling post, run run run.
This week was supposed to be pretty relaxing, pretty quiet week for me but im so irritated by everything thats going on around me. Im annoyed, seriously. I dont know where to look, how to not judge, or even, just how to shut up and not do anything.
There are limits to everything, and when you cross that limit you become number one in my "to kill" list. Yes i do have that invisible list in my brain, non existent usually, but it will, once stupid people cross limit.
Dont do things youll regret later on, dont do things that you already know is wrong. What matters is your actions and not by your words. Not by what you say, not by what u promise, but what you do at this freaking moment.
I cant stand it, seriously.
I shouldnt even care. FML FML FML!!!!!!
I just can sit and pray that stupid people will open their stupid eyes and see the world the way everyone sees it. &^*(^*(^&!!!!!
May you stupid people be blessed with wisdom, ok? I so feel like cursing now.
No comments:
Post a Comment