Monday, April 25, 2011

happy 200th post bloggie. :D

And happy 20th bday to me :)

Yesh. Ive finally joined the twentees gang, where stress and everything comes kicking in. I cant believe in another few more years time ill be working and there wont be anyone going "yy..wake up now...go eat breakfast.."

Well, not like theres anyone who does that now to me anyway. hahaha.

So i hit twenty last Friday. I think what JK told me was true. Birthdays are all about scamming. When your birthday is here, you have to be more cautious of everything thats going on around you, especially plans made on that day. Its like scam time. haahha. But its okay, i like. One thing i like, is always surprises :) I wont deny.

I love to be surprised and i love surprising people. Especially blur people. :D

i be more ss on my birthday, okay? bear with me. =.=

Thank you A1 family for the cute autographed puzzle card. Haha. I didnt expect you guys to be here so early. Since i already saw the event created actually. :) But im thankful, even though after that my face was literally IN the cake..and i nearly swallowed the candle you guys poke so deep in.

hahah. When i lifted my head up, Jinli was like OMGGG?!! WHERE THE CANDLE?? YOU TELAN D???!

That was seriously so funny. hahahaha I LOVE ALL OF YOU 

Will post proper ones when im done seeing my fugly faces on FB =.=

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you won't have someone saying "yy..wake up now..go eat breakfast"..But who knows, you might have "lao po/dear/wifey/honey/whateverhecallsyou, I've prepared breakfast for you" and then later on "MUMMY, I made breakfast for you and daddy!!" =DDDDD

    ReplyDelete