Hi there!
Countless people has been asking if I've made my blog private. I didn't. I just made it unreadable so that people won't label me lazy for not updating. There's no point making a blog, enabling limited readers. Write an email then, and forward them to your "limited readers" -.-"
Truth is I am lazy tho. Hahas.
Ill try to revive this blog now tho, because recently my BFF sent me a link of her post about my homecoming during winter the year before.. It has probably one of the best surprise I've given her, and them back at home.
It made me realize I have to document some things that I want to remember, and never forget how those little memories made me feel.
Sadly this winter is probably one of the most boring winter yet..that made me promise myself to not spend my next winter holidays hibernating till late evenings. Yep, evenings. Hahaha
Probably people read my blog to know how's things going on in my life.. It's great FYi. Not exactly in every way but still it's good. I can't complain, there are people struggling to cope with other things in life but I wake up everyday with this blissful thought that i have nothing to worry about anymore.
Not living the dreams but I think I'm hallway there. :)
I just can't wait to be back in Malaysia this coming summers and be complaining about the heat and my mom's habit of over feeding me. <3 br="">
I know going home means ill have to face my biggest fears.. Ill have to face reality.. That what used to be's will stay used to be's.. So be it. I can't be dwelling with something that's vague from the past anymore. We both believe in fate and destiny. If we are meant to be together somewhere in the future, we would. If its not..then we wouldn't.
At times my anger would be simmering and boiling and at times..I just miss having someone like him to talk to. It takes years to build such understanding.. I know no matter what at the the time I'm writing this, he's probably that one person I can relate to easily. And if there's one person I want to see before 21st December 2012, it's still him.
It's like a high school crush I will never forget, first love, first for so many things. They always say that you'll never forget your first love, and as kayu as he can be. I won't forget. :)
Maybe you people are confused how can I be so happy something so important to me ended.. I'm not happy. You'll never know how I survived those nights, those nights when all I want to do is hit the call button and I know I can't. You won't. So before you stare at me with your judgy little eyes, think.
Months has passed and things are slowly falling back into its place. One missing puzzle piece is going to ruin the picture, but hey, start a new puzzle. It's not going to be easy but I'm going to try. I have people who cares for me and just with that I'm going to start a new journey. :)
After all..failure is the first step to success. Someone told me to learn from my mistakes, every failure thought him something and this thought me to not give up and be strong even when you know the worst is yet to come.
3>

Awww...I believe in you too!! <3
ReplyDelete