Sunday, March 31, 2013

I love April :)

Because this is the month I will be celebrated hehe <3 nbsp="" p="">
It's 2.05am and I'm not ready at all to face the first of April, and the first day of the week! The past week has been a little rough and I even ended the week with a partially broken toe by accident, I kicked my bed. Yea.....happens....

Thank god I didn't break any none but now my toe seems a little swollen. Hurts like a b*tch when I tiptoe tho.

And when you have a look at the next picture, keep in mind that those are my toes not fingers. Yes, I have abnormally long toes. I seem to have inherited strong expressive ape genes. Hahahaha

look at my abnormally edematous toe. maybe it looks normal standing alone but compare it with others!!
grrrrrrr
And since I don't have time for Mani pedi I photo-shopped my nails to make it look better. Thank you for your compliments xx

Have a good Monday readers <3 br="" nbsp="">
my pretty manipedi. har har har

No comments:

Post a Comment