Thursday, February 11, 2010

pre-Vday trip with ♥


HOW ARE YA TODAYYY???

SMILESSSSSS (:(:(:(:

hah, random.

I always wonder whats the real purpose of blogging. Is there any valid reasons for people to blog? I seldom talk or blog about something so real so factual or something that will be an eye opener. Its all usually about me, my life, or in rare cases my friends. OMG.

Probably is just to update about myself to those who wants to know. I actually blog so i can read again what i have done in my life so far, and so far. Nothing big or amazing. ):

But nevermind, i am still happy with what i am doing now or what life i am currently leading. Its peaceful. I dont wanna be a famous blogger anytime. :)

Ok back to the real purpose of me here.



ONE DAY TRIP.

I went hot springs in Sungkai, somewhere off Perak. I went there before with wj they all after going to the beach to watch stars past month.

No wonder that night when baby asked Adeline to come join out trip to Lookout Point she asked, are we going to stay till sunrise? Haha. Adeline mixing too much with wei jian. HOHO

So yeah, only me and baby went for the hot springs, since everybody is too busy. (: I know he hesitated to go just with me, its going to be so boring. Im sorry :(

But in the end he still wanna go. Thats why i love him, duh. Or he falls for the "dont wan go nevermind la." send! "message sent"

haha. lets hope baby isnt reading this. *imma girl pffft

Somehow there wasnt any problem encountered along the way. Expect me to fall asleep but i didnt, i tried to keep him company so he stay awake duh.
I even made him breakfast (:

Ever since him my mother said my face can be seen more in the kitchen. HAHA
I was so excited okay! I get excited easily you see. I woke up at 4 am.

Hot, and excited upon reaching destination. Summo they dont open the carparks inside during normal days, have to walk like 500m. Romantic walk under the sun lah right, i getting sunburn wth.

Not fussy, just not heat tolerant. (:

AND OH YEAAA. NICKKK!! I tested heat tolerancy for your camera already. Din spoil in hot water. Its heat tolerant.... and water proof. lol

and he is not heat-tolerant.

Reason given to me : I cannot go in whole body cos i got balls.

-.-

excited faces below :

i remember when i came with the others they said i could break break one using my hand.
i really can :D:D:D

skillllzzz

♥♥♥♥

And yes, i named this post pre-Vday cos he said so. Pretend pretend make me happy also jadi-lah. (:

So he was on his knees and fitting a ring into my finger in the warm water! And he so happy 0.0

now i wonder. why are you half naked baby?

me♥you

No comments:

Post a Comment